Some time agohe praised the GPU Turbo technology. The manufacturer announced that it will go not only to new smartphones, but also to several available on the market for some time. This issue has just been clarified.
Recall that, according to the manufacturer’s declaration, the GPU Turbo will allow faster (up to 60%) graphics processing, while the processor’s energy consumption decreases by 30%. The solution will be first supported in PUBG MOBILE and Mobile Legends: Bang Bang.
“Increasing the efficiency of GPUs is another milestone in the mobile gaming industry as well as in other applications such as AR and VR. Games on mobile devices are the fastest growing branch of the entire industry. Turbo GPU technology is not only more fun at the higher level, but also the ability to support demanding AR and VR applications that can be used for shopping, learning or playing. ” – Ryan Lui, responsible for software marketing at Huawei CBG
GPU Turbo – update schedule
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro, Mate RS – August 2018
- Huawei P20 and P20 Pro – August 2018
- Huawei Mate 10 Lite – September 2018
- Huawei P Smart – September 2018
- Huawei P20 Lite – September 2018
- Huawei Mate 9 and Mate 9 Pro – October 2018
- Huawei P10 and P10 Plus – October 2018