We have already written about the premiere of the tablet, but the Chinese manufacturer has shown one more thing today. Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro, because we are talking about it, is another smartphone that is dedicated to people looking for affordable proposals.
As previously suggested, Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro is a smartphone that fits in with the latest trends, primarily in terms of design. The manufacturer used here a display with a diagonal of 5.84 inches and a 19: 9 aspect ratio. The frames are quite slender, but not everyone will like it. It is also necessary to emphasize the double main camera mounted vertically at one of the edges. There is also a fingerprint reader on the back panel.
In terms of performance, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor will be able to supervise it, supporting 3 GB or 4 GB of RAM – depending on the variant. As expected, the smartphone will allow the use of two SIM cards, it is also equipped with a fairly capacious 4000 mAh battery. Instead of a USB-C connector, however, microUSB was used.
Technical specification of Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro:
- Android Oreo
- 5.84-inch display, 19: 9, 2280×1080 pixels, 432 ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, Adreno 506
- 3 GB / 4 GB RAM
- 32 GB / 64 GB internal memory + microSD card reader
- main camera 12 Mpix + 5 Mpix (video 1920×1080 30fps) and front 5 Mpix
- Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n, LTE
- fingerprint reader
- dual SIM
- 4000 mAh battery
- dimensions 149.33 x 71.68 x 8.75 mm
- weight 178 g
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro will be offered in 5 colors – red, pink, gold, blue and black. The sale will start later this month, initially on the Chinese market.
- 3 GB RAM + 32 GB – 999 yuan (about 580 PLN net)
- 4 GB RAM + 32 GB – 1199 yuan (about 690 PLN net)
- 4 GB RAM + 64 GB – 1299 yuan (about PLN 750 net)