It seems that Apple has given its language assistant Siri a little updates during the month of April so that it knows how to tell new jokes on the iPhone, iPad, Mac and HomePod.
Siri knows how to tell new jokes
Social network users report that Siri knows new jokes. So, with the request “Tell me a Joke” or “Tell me a joke,” you have the opportunity to encourage Siri to choose a joke for you. Then Siri reaches back to a fund of jokes and tells you a joke.
Asreported, in the US, among others, the following new jokes have been added
- “What’s the difference between roast beef and pea soup? Anyone can roast beef. ”
- “One night, I paid $ 20 to see Prince. But I partied like it was $ 19.99. ”
- “I taught a wolf to meditate. Now he’s Aware Wolf. ”
- “What do you call a labrador that becomes a magician? A labracadabrador. ”
- “What do you call a talking dinosaur? Thesaurus.”
- “What do cats like to eat for breakfast? Mice Krispies. ”
Whether in this country new jokes have been added? Give it a try. Not every Siri joke, however, is a thigh strike.
In recent months, Apple has been criticized again and again for the fact that the Siri voice assistant behind Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa falls behind. To improve Siri, the manufacturer has in the recent past, including thehired and taken over Init.ai. moreover ,