AOC introduced the offerfrom the P1 series, which should primarily be of interest to business customers. The manufacturer has prepared several models – customers have the option to choose diagonal, resolution, matrix, as well as a set of connectors.
The new series includes six models:
- 22P1 – 21.5 inches TN matrix with Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080 px)
- 22PD – 21.5 inches MVA matrix with Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080 px)
- 24P1 – 23.8 inches IPS matrix with Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080 px)
- X24P1 – 23.8 inches IPS matrix with WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200 px)
- 27P1 – 27 inches IPS matrix with Full HD resolution (1920 x 1200 px)
- Q27P1 – 27 inches IPS matrix with WQHD resolution (2560 x 1440 px)
All models are equipped with a four-port USB 3.0 hub and a set of connectors: VGA, DVI, HDMI and DisplayPort. The only exception here is the cheapest 22PD, which is devoid of a USB hub and DisplayPort port.
The P1 series uses a base that offers height adjustment, tilt, portrait mode (pivot) and rotation. The monitor installation is tool-free, and the user can also attach the panel to the VESA holder.
The new AOC monitors are characterized by low energy consumption, confirmed by Energy Star 7, EPEAT Gold and TCO Displays 7 certificates. They also use Low Blue Light and Flicker Free technologies. The first of these reduces the amount of blue light that is potentially unfavorable to the human body, while the second minimizes the flickering of the image.
The premiere of 22P1D and 22P1 monitors is planned for May. Other models should debut a month later. Suggested retail prices are as follows:
- 22PD – PLN 659
- 22P1 – PLN 789
- 24P1 – PLN 869
- X24P1 – PLN 1159
- 27P1 – PLN 1249
- Q27P1 – PLN 1459